Saturday, December 8, 2007



Time is very busy during the holiday season, but I want to wish all my friends, family, and anyone who comes to visit this blog "a very blessed Christmas and a hopeful new year." I'm hoping our men and women in Iraq get to come home this year. I'm hoping to retire this year, and I'm hoping everyone gets to do the things that bring joy and contentment to their lives. I rejoice over the birth of my saviour and pray that His love, His mercy, and His grace reigns over the season.

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Love this set and your card. Appreciate the reference to Christmas in the real context. Couldn't agree more. I retired 2 years ago. I LOVE IT! I can't believe how full I fill my days. You will love it too.

I'm glad our paths crossed. I'll be back to visit!