Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Easter


I just learned to do this new technique with the cuttlebug. It is done by inking the inside side of the folder, placing your paper against the inked side and running it through the cuttlebug. This was for this week's color challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com. I love these challenges because for one thing it motivates me to stamp, it teaches me new things, and gives me a chance to try something I might not think to try. I encourage all of my fellow stamper to check them out on a daily basis. On this card I combined sage shadow, orchip opulence, and creamy caramel, which I've never tried before. The caramel panel is representative of the cross, the oval of the stone that was rolled away at the tomb, and the butterfly---Christ's resurrection. Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again. Alleluia! I wish every one a very Blessed Easter and that you find a real joy in the resurrection and our new life in Christ.

1 comment:

Erin Bigler said...

This is GORGEOUS, Liz! So happy to have discovered your blog...I can tell I'll get tons of inspiration from you!