Wednesday, January 7, 2009


I did this card for the Bible Verse Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com. I cannot think of a better way to glorify God's words than to put them out there in as many beautiful ways as we can share with the world via computer or snail mail. Share God's Words of Truth in your cards you share. It helps bring light to many dark places, so brighten the corner where you are!!! So many of my favorite rubberstamp companies have made so many scriptures into rubberstamps. Check out: Our Daily Bread, Verve, Sweet and Sassy (just to name a few) and Hobby Lobby sells many of Stampablities scripture stamps. I collect as many as I can afford.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Liz, this is gorgeous!!! I agree about sharing God's word through cards, etc. (I guess that's obvious, though!) I really love your work, and I'm glad I finally decided to look up your blog!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

This is lovely, as are all of your cards! Tried to become a follower but couldn't make the connection, will try again.
Hugs!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

I love the scripture stamps as well and I also love the Bible challenge at SCS -- your card is just gorgeous!!! TFS!!!