Friday, March 20, 2009

This week's scripture


I wanted to share this scripture from James with you this week. I used it as my scripture challenge card on Splitcoaststampers this week. I hoarded some of my soft sky after it retired so I used it today with baja breeze and this blooming branch from Stampin' Up's Embrace Life set.
I added a few paper punched pieces and these little pearls and thought it all looked peaceful and calm, for as the verse says, man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. Have a blessed week!!!

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Love this card! So pretty for spring. I understand completely about those stashes of retired papers! Can't seem to say good-bye to them. Your layout is lovely and the Scripture is perfect!

Thank you for stopping in to visit at Women to Women:Sharing Jesus! I'm so blessed by your encouragement and thank you for adding our blog badge to your blog. I'm delighted you want to spread the word about WTW and exalt Christ together with us. Hope you'll come by often!