Thursday, April 16, 2009

Color Throw Down #38



This is for this week's Color Thrown Down Challenge (number 38). The colors are ruby red, baja breeze, and basic gray. I stamped the natural white with bella toile with baja breeze ink. I stamped the lilies from Fifth Avenue Florals on ruby red cardstock and then cut them out and added copic markers to do some shading on the lilies. The dots are done with a black Spica metalic pen. The punches are SU's large oval punch, and the border punch is from Martha Stewart as is the leaf punch.

7 comments:

Broni said...

Oh how lovely!! I love the lilies. You colored them beautifully!! Thanks for playing with us again!!!

wendyp said...

How pretty!!! Love that lacey punch edge! and those flowers are gorgeous!

dpkennedy said...

This is really beautiful! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

Anonymous said...

this color combo is amazing, and you sample is beautiful! Nicely done!~Donna

LeAnne said...

This is LOVELY! I am so glad I don't have to pick out a winner this week---so many beautiful samples to choose from!
Thanks so much for playing with us!
LeAnne

Connie M. said...

This is just so very pretty, Liz!! I love the double ribbon!!

Barbara said...

This is beautiful, Liz!! I love those lilies and your coloring is spot on! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!