Friday, August 21, 2009

MOJOs all week

What a fun week it's been doing all the Verve Mojo challenges this week! And I got my new order in from Verve earlier in the week so I was able to finally do these with their stamps. I think if I'm going to take part in a company's challenges, I should own some of the product from that company. It seems only right. KWIM! I used some pink passion and dp scraps from a box I keep right at my feel while I work. There always seems to be something in it that coordinates. Here's what I managed to create. Thanks, Teresa for this fabulous sketch.

8 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh very delightful! I like the colors and great flower. Glad you have been enjoying the sketches, I have yet to start mine. hee hee

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty! Love your scraps,they came together to make a beautiful card!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Liz, I love this layered flower and the beautiful colors of this card today!! Fabulous to use up some scraps, right???

Lisa Foster said...

This is absolutely lovely! Beautiful colors!

Joan Ervin said...

Very pretty, Liz....love your new stamps and how this beautiful card came together!!!! I didn't have a chance to do any of the sketches...I'll just have to enjoy yours!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

lovely and so classy

linnes said...

Wow! Great colorcombination.

Lynn McAuley said...

I have nominated your Right Brain Madness for the Kreativ Blogger award!! You can pick it up on my blog!!