Tuesday, March 2, 2010





I loved these colors this week for the color dare. I did a little punching, a little embossing, and a little huffing and puffing (or that's what I call that method anyway)!! This ribbon treatment was a great way to  use up some of those smaller pieces of ribbon scraps. I even added eyelets, which are also the challenge for the Belli Challenge this week. I haven't used eyelets in quite sometime. I know you can come up with something lovely with these fabulous colors so go over to the Color Dare blog to link it to Mr. Linky!!!

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love these spring colors!! What a great layout for this beautiful field of flowers!!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW...this is gorgeous, Liz!!!! Such pretty colors and I just love all the scallops, texture, flowers, and those awesome ribbon tabs!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Good Morning Liz! Your card is gorgeous as usual! You can never go wrong with Upsy Daisy! Hope you didn't get your head spinning with all that huffing and puffing! LOL!

Stacy Morgan said...

Springy and pretty!