Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Creative Belli Challenge #90

All the papers and diecuts and cardbase are all from Creative Cuts and More. I stamped a Studio G cupcake for my image and added the cherry embellishment (from Michael's dollar bin. Loved the pretty colors in this great design paper and loved that the cardbase was already punched and ready to go. Hope you join us over at Creative Belli Challenge with your card for this week. :Link your card to Mr. Linky and you might be the winner of a great prize from Creative Cuts and More, the sponsor for this challenge.

8 comments:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Cute card!! I loved playing with these supplies and love Creative Cuts. Wonderful hop!

Melisa Waldorf said...

BTW, we spent the weekend in Houston looking for somewhere to live and DH let me take a side trip out to Archivers in Katy. I loved the store, but thought it would be bigger. Picked up a few Jenny Bowlin items I can't get in Jacksonville. I located "Lonestar" in The Woodlands, but didn't have time to stop. I can't wait to check out Novel Approach on my next visit! Have a wonderful week!

Joan Ervin said...

Your little cupcake with the cherries on top is sooo cute, Liz....you did a fabulous job of putting all the goodies together!!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love these fun spring pastels for your yummy cupcake!! What a cute card!!

Ceal said...

Super cute card Liz!

joy said...

The cherry on top is perfect!! Great job!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Adorable card, Liz! Nice job using the kit supplies!

Chrissy D said...

SUPER CUTE! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge.