Thursday, April 22, 2010

More New Things over at Mark's Finest Papers

I used one of the new sets coming out in May from Mark's Finest Papers called Tropical Vacation for rhis card for SCS's Ways to Use Challenge today.  Having lived on the Texas Gulf Coast all of my life, I really fell in love with this set. Something else that is a new happening involving Mark's Finest Papers is the new challenge blog that will feature other sneak peeks at all the exciting things to come from Mark's Finest Papers. The new blog called "Speedy the Cat's Friends" will begin on May 1st. I look forward to being on the design team for the blog and I hope all my followers on this blog will check things out over there in May. I'll keep you posted on more details next week. You won't want to miss out on the fun.

1 comment:

Lois said...

Liz, I am so happy we will sort of be stamping together with Speedy the Cat! Love what you're doing with this set.