Saturday, May 29, 2010

Inlinkz Challenge #1


This is for the first challenge over on Inlinkz Blog. The challenge was to do a boy birthday card using the colors of a selected palette. I used cool caribbean, kiwi kiss, pacific point, and hazelnut tan from my paper collection. These three frogs just seem to scream BOY to me!! I also used torn paper to give it the rougher edges that remind me of boys as well. After coloring my frogs with a copic marker, I added a little of the blender pen to lighten up the color and then I used crackle accents over the top. The frogs are from Inkadinkadoo.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Love yor card with the torn paper. Cute froggies.

Monika Reeck said...

aww I love your cute Images...and great riugh paper you have put on your card...good luck with the challenge...I just put my card number 90 on the InkLinkz Challenge would you mind to see my Blog?Many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

Nerrida said...

Some gorgeous cards there - some great ideas.