Tuesday, August 3, 2010

FTTC78

I just love these seashells by Flourishes. Masking is such a perfect technique to use with them. Since Dee Jackson's has a limited challenge this week for Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday challenge of no embellishments being allowed, I just had to let the stamping bring out the real beauty of the card. This grouping of shells remind me of the many treasures that wash ashore adding their own beauty to the sandy shore.
I added a little sparkle gel pen to some of the shells but the photo doesn't show that too well. I did some simple scoring at the bottom of the card. I stamped the image with Palette Noir black ink and colored with copic markers.

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Liz your seashell card is beautiful!!! Wonderful take on this weeks challenge!!! Thank for playing along!!! Hugs ~S~

Davi said...

Wow you did a fabulous job coloring those seashells. Its really a beautiful card!