Friday, August 6, 2010

A Wonderful Day in the life of this stamper


Today, Faith Hofrichter made the big announcement about me being selected to be on Mark's Finest Papers' Senior Design Team. I cannot begin to describe the thrill and honor it is for me. I retired from full time teaching 2 years ago and my life has become the life of an artist (one of my biggest dreams ever). The nice thing about rubberstamping is that you get to make use of someone else's great art skills as a part of the art piece. What incredible tools stamps are and can make an instant artist out of anyone. I have been so blessed to get to share my talents with so many other wonderful creative people who have always been a big part of my life,  like my parents and dear sister, Lynn. We share this wonderful addiction together and what fun we have stamping our lives away in happy retirement land. To all of you who don't have the time to craft, one day your time will come and don't get rid of those stamps, just think of them as your retirement investment.  LOL Unfortunately, I have spent a great deal of money on it, but I just think of the endless creations that I can make and the pure pleasure it gives me. So just like this little card I made for a challenge on Splitcoaststampers this week says, Faith, this is a "Tweet Blessing" and I thank you for this opportunity to create for your wonderful company..

3 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Welcome to the Sr DT, Liz!! your talent makes all this possible..not luck!! I love your twet card.......fab job!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Congrats, Liz...you are one of the best!!!

Michelle VP said...

Congratulations on joining the MFP design team! I love your little bird card with the crackly pattern around him and the die-cut layers framing him. So pretty! :)