Monday, February 28, 2011

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #78

Scripture: Psalm 9:10 "Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you."

The challenge this week on Stampin' Sisters in Christ was to use 3 buttons. I used three shank buttons on mine. I also used 3 different patterns of desigm papers I found around as scraps on my working table. The stamped image is from Inkadinkado. I stamped it in Versamark ink and embossed it with gold embossing powder.  All of it is glued onto a basic black card base.

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is gorgeous! Wonderful job on this challenge. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Liz - this is divine! I love the DP and the buttons - whta a fabulous take on this weeks challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge, we love to see you and appreciate your suppport! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team