Sunday, September 11, 2011

Christmas card challenge #41

I think I need to get rolling with Christmas cards, so I decided to take part in the Christmas Card Challenge #41 to do a vintage card. This is a stamp I bought after the season last year, and hadn't even made a card with it yet. I punched out the snowflake with my Martha Stewart punch, and for the background I stenciled the negative side of the punch onto the cardstock. I used Ranger inks for the stenciling and the reddish panel. I stamped the image with tuxedo black, and colored it with copic markers. Then I added the snowflakes I punched and some buttons for embellishment. The ribbon was designed into a bow and taped on with scor tape. I think the image is from Inkadinkado.

4 comments:

StephC said...

Lovely card! The image is adorable. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so very sweet and vintage...love the pink and white

Alanna said...

Super cute card. Love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

CarlaKH said...

Love the pink! Thanks for joining us at CCC!