Monday, September 12, 2011

My last sneek peak

Joan Ervin had a great challenge over on Splitcoaststampers today to fill in the hole. So I diecut this shape out with my spellbinder and then filled it with beautiful fall leaves from a soon to be released set from Mark's Finest Papers. In fact, tomorrow is the beginning of the Blog Hop over at MFP, so you won't want to miss it. I colored some of my leaves with copics and some I just stamped onto colored cardstock. I used some primas and dew drops along with a Martha Stewart pine punch for my embellishments. I just love the rich wonderful colors of autumn and I know you will love coloring the fabulous stamps that are included with this new set. Follow the blog hop and leave some comments and you just might be the lucky one to win this fabulous set. Check back tomorrow for the fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of your cards are delightful. I love the ribbon and the embellie on the first and the colors on all of them!