Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall, I'm ready for you!

We are still experiencing triple digit heat in my part of Texas, but I am thinking fall and longing for some cooler weather. Maybe it will at least be in the high 80s by first of October. I got busy making some fall cards for my card booth in Brenham. I hope if any of my friends are going to Canton this weekend, they will look up my cards being featured at Rafters Seven Gifts. It is located on the hill in the section that stays open later, so check it out!!  This card also qualifies for the CCEE challenge this week to make a fall card using a diecut. I tried out my new Ranger inks on this card for my background. And how about that Speedy car flying the skies on his broom?? Think cool for me, will you???

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

with triple digits, any hint of cooler weather must be fabulously refreshing...this is a great card...love it

Tosha Leyendekker said...

We're still in the triple digits here in Central CA too...*sigh*...I'm so ready for Fall!! And your card is fabulous! I LOVE your bg! WOW!!