Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Color challenge card

This card was for the Color Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers today. I seem to have made many of my Christmas cards this year with kraft cardstock. I used kiwi kiss to punch some small circles, formed them into the shape of a tree then added white Martha Stewart snowflakes on top. The sentiment is from Paper Trey Inks. This was a really quick and easy card, because I got it done before I left for work this morning. I had a great week long visit with my family last week and was away from my stamproom. It's good to be back. I will try to get more of my Christmas cards posted over here later this evening. I've been playing catch up this week. Hope this finds you readying your heart and spirit for the celebration of the Christ Child. I've been reading a great advent book called, The Journey Walking the Road to Bethlehem. It's by Adam Hamilton and it certainly has spoken to me about the significant ways that God uses even ordinary folks to further His kingdom. His blessings are truely those that He can use to glorify His work in the world. Praying for our nation and our world this season.

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this fabulous snowflake Christmas tree!! What a wonderful design, Liz!