Friday, December 9, 2011

Free for all challenge 94

I love vintage cards and this stamp and matching paper that I found out at  Archeivers was just perfect for some cute Christmas cards for my collection. I used flocking powder to make the fur and of course, colored my images with my copic markers. I can't believe Christmas is just 16  days away. I have a lot to do including making my scrapbook pages for my family's Christmas gifts. It's a tradition we started some 10 years ago or so, and they have become one of my favorite herilooms. Everyone gives each other pages for a representation of their year to each family represented. I make 12 double pages to give to everyone and to have a page for myself in my album. We add these to our albums and how fun it is to go back and see from year we have changed and what things we spend our time doing.

No comments: