Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Technique Lovers Challenge

My buddy, Joan, a wonderful fellow Texan stamper, hosted the challenge Monday for the Technique Loveres challenge over on Splitcoaststampers. She asked us to make a snowglobe on our cards. This is a one layer card that I did masking on to make the globe. I cut out a base pattern and traced it below the globe.
I love this little stamp and I love its vintage look. I have only one sister as a sibling and she has always been my best friend as well. I can't make it a couple of days without calling her on the phone. Wish she lived closer to me. We share our passion for stamping and between the two of us, we have some pretty awesome collections of stamps, papers, inks, punches, and diecuts.

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your fabulous snowglobe!! It looks like Liz and Lynn from Christmases past!! I can't believe that we have been blessed to have celebrated every single Christmas for the last 60 years together! And I treasure every one!

Love you, Sibby San!