Sunday, January 29, 2012

ODBDSLC94

Finally getting around to doing my challenge card for the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light Challenge  called Love Recipe. Here is my red and ivory card. I used Lady Bug Memento ink for the images (from ODBD) and tuxedo black for the scripture. I love Karen Barbers' cards that  she does over on Splitcoaststampers with those signature striped bows she puts on her cards. I have some of that ribbon in my stash , so thought one of those signature Karen Barber bows would just give this card the extra ump it needed. I am all about singing the Lord's praises and his great love is certainly worthy of that praise!
This will be a wonderful Valentine for one of the angels in my life.

6 comments:

Liz said...

oh I love this second one I love how you stamped it in red and left it on colored and that Bow is so pretty, TFS Hugs, Liz D

The Other Patti Sue said...

Yep your right that bow did the trick... perfect embellie for an already beautiful card!

Carol said...

Lovely card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Liz!! This card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the pink and how you carried the image into your background!!Thanks for joining the ODBd Shining the Light challenge this week!!
Hugs,
Chris

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge.

Rosemary said...

lovely card... love that yummy bow!! thanks for playing along with the shining the light challenge this week!!