Friday, February 3, 2012

FLLCFEB12

The challenge was to use black and white and a pop of one color. I love this soft sky color that I put together with some black and white design papers. This is probably the first set I ever bought from Flourishes and it continues to be an old favorite of mine. This coffee cup is so easy to paper piece and it is like making design dishes. I used newsprint to diecut my flower and used this brad for the center.
TGIF and I have the day off, and here's hoping your weekend is a delight. I have a friend who spends many Saturday mornings going out for breakfast with her husband, just the two of them. He is her best friend, so this sentiment reminded me of them and this special time they carve out for each other in their busy weeks.

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Hope you have a wonderful day off! This is stunning!

Stacy Morgan said...

Liz this is lovely, great soft color. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty card and great ribbon! Thanks for playing with Flourishes!

Melina said...

very pretty card :)

Dawn B. said...

This is a beautiful set. I love what you did with it. Thanks for joining Flourishes.