Saturday, February 4, 2012

OBDBSLC95

Our Daily Bread Design's Shining the Light challenge this week is to case someone whose work we secretly admire.   I just love the work that Dawn Lusk does for Our Daily Bread Designs. I found this lovely card on her blog using one of the new stamps I recently purchased from ODBD. Many of her cards have inspired me to actually purchase the stamps she used. I took my photo in front of my computer screen with her lovely card in the background on the screen. I used dotted paper instead of  stripes, I diecut red paper for my diecut butterfly, and I had a different Spellbinder label. I added a seam binding bow and a heart button. Thanks, Dawn for being the enabler you are, and girl, I just love your stamping skills and you are a master at coloring. Here's my photo along side of hers:


8 comments:

Melina said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I love this pink color and the bow :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful! I agree Dawn does some amazing cards!

The Other Patti Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grace said...

Oh what a beautiful case of Dawn's Card Liz! LOVE it!!! She will be honored!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous case of Dawn's card, Liz!! I just love your choice of colors and the design!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

Cards By Jan said...

Beautiful, love your colours!! :)

Kelley said...

LOVE your photo and your card is so pretty!!!!

Rosemary said...

fantastic CASE of dawn's card!! thanks for joining the shining the light challenge this week!!