Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sketch Challenge 372


I'm certainly ready for spring and fortunately we have had a wet winter, so hopefully spring blossoms will soon be bursting forth. I decided to get in the mood for spring by doing these cherry blossoms for the sketch challenge today at Splitcoast Stampers. The design paper is from Basic Grey, and the beautiful image is by artist, Marcella Hawley, who designs for Flourishes. She is my absolute favorite artist of floral images. She is just amazing. I have so many of her flowers in my stamp collection and gotten back to using them for my cards. When you have wonderful, beautiful papers, and masterfully done artwork in the images, it's not too difficult to make an awesome card. Look for the great ones out there. They are well worth their money and they are classical and timeless.

3 comments:

Liz said...

oh I just love this card , I love the flowers , the bling it really speaks to me. TFS Hugs LizD

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is beautiful! I can hardly wait for spring myself!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Liz, this is just a vision - what a beautifull inspired peace. Love that it has a purple hue, it reminds me of the Easter meaning :) Beautiful!!