Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sisterhood Sunday Challenge 11

This is the first stamp I ever ordered from Rubbernecker stamps. It has always been one of my favorites. Loved using greens on this. I went through my whole array of green copic markers to find just the right look for this card. I was so excited last week to find that I had won a stamp. Gotta go do some shopping to find another great Rubbernecker stamp. They have such a great design team over there and I love that they have added all these fun events during the stamping week. Keep it up, gals, right now you are a hidden pearl in the land of   challenges, but I love what you are doing. Here is where you will find this awesome challenge. After checking out the Stampin' sisters in Christ challenge 127, this card fits those requirements as well. I'm not real big on combining challenges because I always love every opportunity to make a new card. But today I thought combining these two sister groups was a good idea!

9 comments:

C said...

Awesomely colored! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the SS11 challenge, Liz!

Melina said...

I love these colors Liz! Beautiful card :)

Ellen Taylor said...

Fabulous coloring of those daisies!! Nicely done!! Thanks for playing in the Stampin' Sisterhood challenge!!

Lynn McAuley said...

What amazing work with these stunning out-of-the-box daisies!! Your card is beautiful, Liz!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I can see why this is one of your favs... awesome image! Super pretty card!

Billie Dee said...

Beautifyl! You ... you ... you rubbernecker! *laugh*!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Wowie, this is beautiful, Liz!!

MiamiKel said...

You've done marvelous with this gorgeous stamp - you've made coloring this huge stamp look marvelous! I love green so this card just made me smile all over! Lovely!! x0x0

Carol said...

This is just beautiful!! Great job!