Saturday, February 25, 2012

Word Art Wednesday


After reading the loving comments left on some of my cards on my blog this week, I discovered one from Karen Letchworth with a personal invitation to join this fabulous challenge called Word Art Wednesday. This is a new challenge I with which I was not so familiar and their challenges make use of scriptures and inspirational messages on the entries. On the blog you even are allowed to copy a scripture to use on your challenge. So, thanks Karen for this invitation. These are exactly the kinds of cards I make most and will love seeing all the others that are submitted on the blog. I'll have to check it out each week from now on. This lily is from Flourishes and the design paper is from Basic Grey.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Thank you for the nice comment you left me! I visited your blog and love it... such beautiful work you do. Hugs, Dawn

Dawn said...

Thank you for the nice comment you left me! I visited your blog and love it... such beautiful work you do. Hugs, Dawn

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Hi Liz, thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comment. Your card is beautiful. Feel free to link it to Scripture Thursday if you'd like. Any project that uses scripture can be linked. Cassandra who hosts Word Art Wednesday is my sweet online friend. We both offer prizes each week for linking up. I'm your 100th follower. ~ Abby

krcmasterpiece said...

Hi! Your card is great. Isn't meditating on the scripture for art the best way to memorize it? I love it. Thanks for playing with us @ WAW.

Melina said...

This is gorgeous! I love the background paper! Wow :)

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Liz! Your card is beautiful, and you are such a sweet and encouraging person. We are all SO blessed by your involvement, and are grateful to have you playing along at Word Art Wednesday. We truly hope you will join us again next week. You are a gift from God and we're so glad to have you with us!
Blessings,
Karen - Design Team Member

Liz said...

Been blog hoping though all your cards today, and they are all so wonderful,
have a wonderful day .
liz D