Sunday, April 8, 2012

OBDSLC103


Saturday my new stamps I ordered from Our Daily Bread arrived. I was so happy that they are now selling some of their beautiful crosses and verses as seperate or smaller stamp sets, making them fit my budget better. The challenge's theme this week is "New Life." Christ has given me  a new life through Him. That is why I used this cross. I added the leaves and flowers because they represent the new life after winter. I used a white background for the washing away of sins that Christ's blood gave to us. I am so glad to serve a God who is a" God of do overs" and does not give up on us when we don't get it right the first time. His mercy is so great. No wonder we praise His holy name. Easter is the joyous celebration of the Resurrection, my new life in Christ.

The embossing folder is by Paper Studio and the leaf punch is from Martha Stewart. The flower punch is a mini punch from Creatve Memories. The border punch is Stampin' Up.

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Love all the embossing on this....

craftieodmae said...

absolultey beautiful!

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous work with this beautiful cross!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So elegant... stunning GF!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow.....gorgeous, elegant, and oh so meaninful....well done, Liz

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Liz!! I just love the cross with the embossing and the flower spray. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

Cards By Jan said...

Gorgeous cross, so very pretty with the embossing, and colours, Thanks for joining us at the Shining the Light Challenge!!
Hugs

Liz said...

Liz your Cross cards are gorgeous!! I just love using a cross on my cards and ODB has some very pretty ones.