Sunday, April 29, 2012

ODBDSLC106 and SSIC137


This is for two challenges. On the ODBDSLC challenge we were to not use design papers. I designed my own background by stamping with the two smaller Sweet William flower stamps from a ODBD set in old olive ink and garden green ink. I diecut the leaves and added primas and added paper punched centers and rhinestones. The senitment is from an ODBD stamp too. The challenge for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week was to use green or something about a garden. I thought the sentiment perfect and the greens worked too.

7 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous card, Liz! Love that background.

MiamiKel said...

Wow, gorgeous paper and classic yet elegant card design. I have this OBD stamp and it's one of my caves! Xoxo

craftieodmae said...

another gorgoeus creation!

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous work with these bright spring blossom!! I so love that fabulous sentiment!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful Liz! Love the background you've created!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Liz. Love the background you created!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

Rosemary said...

the background you created is just lovely! thanks for joining the shining the light challenge this week!