Friday, November 16, 2012

CAS-ual Friday Challenge

The theme for the CAS-ual Friday challenge today was Winter Blue. I saw this scrap of white on my diecut table left over from some white poinsettias I diecut and then I saw this perfect scrap of Stampin' up design paper laying right near it. I thought ....instant card. Quick and easy and the scraps nearly jumped off the table at me.LOL I stamped the sentiment on with baja breeze ink. After adding rhinestones to the center it was a done deal. A 10 minute card!!!! Love those at Christmas time!!!!


8 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Yay, Blogger is letting me in to your blog today!

I really like this card. The pretty blue hues are great. The layout very thoughtful.

Great job, Liz!

Lee said...

Such a pretty card. I just love poinsettias.

Darlene said...

Great idea!!! (Mind if I borrow it?) Absolutely love this, the soft colors and pretty rhinestones. Totally perfect in every way!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to put your scraps to good use! Love the soft shades of blue you used :)
Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jacquel said...

I really like this card! Such a clean & simple design....great job!

kadie said...

Love this idea of the cut-outs with stamping behind it! I'm might have to CASE your CAS!! :) HUGs

Karen Dunbrook said...

pretty and elegant card...like what you did...

Lisa A. said...

The design paper behind the poinsettias is wonderful...lovely touch to your flowers...such a pretty card:)!! So glad you were a part of this two week challenge at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!