Friday, November 9, 2012

CAS-ual Friday Challenge 78


It always takes a while for fall to get going here in the south where I live. So even though we don't always get the gorgeous colors of the changes of the leaves around here, I love seeing in pictures and on calendars. The challenge for CAS-ual Friday today was to use town paper. So I tore a piece of Indian Summer Basic Grey paper and some rust. The cardbase is ivory. I stamped some of the trees from one of the tree stamps from Lovely As a Tree from Stampin' Up. I sponged the sun on with a dauber and I dotted some leaves on the trees. The sentiment is from Flourishes.

7 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful card! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Very elegant ... it evokes autumn beautifully! Anita in France

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Liz, this is gorgeous!

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, love your gorgeous fall card! That setting sun is delicious! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful, Liz! x0x0

marsha said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your design is phenomenal!
Hugs,
Marsha

Ana Carolina Little said...

Your card looks so beautiful and artistic Liz!!!. That torn paper looks great!!!