Wednesday, January 2, 2013

CTD223


One of my new year's resolutions is to take part in more challenges this year. Last year I did not get to take part in as many, but hopefully this year I can. This one today is for this week's Color Throw Down challenge #223. I love the work of that Design team over there, and they always put such inspiring samples up for the week. This week's colors are soft suede, kiwi kiss, cake crumb, and ivory. I embossed my soft suede and then rubbed my ivory ink pad over it. I used soft suede ink and kiwi kiss. The stamps I used are from Verve. This is a window card with the images on the circle inside the card. I have a few get well cards to get sent this week, so making this one of them. Happy 2013 to all of my blog followers. I am always so excited about your visits to my blog.

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Wow, what a great color combo! I love how you rubbed the ivory ink pad over the embossing, very nice! The window cut out with the circle behind it is a great technique also. The person you send this card too is sure to love it!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The embossed panel is great. I really like how it turned out!

Denise Marzec said...

That embossed panel looks awesome! Thanks for joining us at the CTD!

Audrey Hiltke said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Joan Ervin said...

This is so pretty, Liz...I love the window with the beautiful garden scene and the texture looks great!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!! I love your New Year's resolution, too....it's a lot more fun than loosing weight...LOL!!!!

kadie said...

That's a great resolution. I would like to work on that myself too. Beautiful job with this color challenge. So fun and playful and I like the texture too!

Jacquel said...

You did a great job with the colors! Love the texture...TFS!!!