Wednesday, January 2, 2013

FTTC202

 The challenge I choice to repeat is one that I didn't have time to do the week it was going: THINK PINK
#189. I used this lace stamp from Flourishes to stamp in ladybug red ink and Flourishes beautiful rose stamp that I colored with copic markers. The design paper is from Basic Grey. FTTC is one of my favorite of my weekly challenges and this year I plan to take part in more of them. I just love all of my Flourish stamps, especially my floral one designed by Marcella Hawley.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Very, very pretty! The rose is a great focal point and the various lacey accents are pretty with the half pearls. I can see why you love this stamp!

Audrey Hiltke said...

This is gorgeous! Love the beautiful pinks and touch of green.
Hugs,
Audrey

Jacquel said...

Such a pretty card! Love the lace!!!