Monday, February 25, 2013

CCEE1308 and TLC418


Some challenges are just so fun. I checked out Joan's TLC challenge this morning to see that it was to use circles. That reminded me of the CCEE challenge this week to use "C" things on your card. Does a retired kindergarten teacher's mind just run this way?? I quickly categorized all the "c" things I could think of here.
Coral, cocoa, cardstock, circles, Cuttlebug (tool used for embossing), checkerboard pattern on the embossing, chevron strip in celery, rich Cocoa ink, carrots and the image was colored with Copic markers.
The stamps were from Flourishes.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Love the basket weave look on this card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

That embossing folder looks so real. I thought at first glance that you had hand woven the paper. Great card!