Tuesday, February 19, 2013

LOVEFEST2013E


This really is a quick and easy card, although it doesn't look like it. I used a background stamp and cross stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs on a white piece of cardstock that the edge I embossed with a new embossing folder I had ordered last week. It is by Darice.  I stamped another cross onto a smaller white piece of cardstock and diecut it with the matching diecut. Haven't diecuts simplified our lives? I just love them.
I added a rhinestone to the middle and loved the results. I have made a dozen more of this same card (which is something I seldom do because I get bored reproducing the same card) to use for the letters I am writing to some pilgrims on an Emmaus weekend. The ink used was teal deal from Memento. It is a beautiful color.

1 comment:

:: BlueInks :: said...

You are right, that is a great color! I really like that background stamp and how you used it. Pretty card.