Monday, March 18, 2013

Make My Monday

The challenge over at Make My Monday today was to make a monochromatic card. I am cranking out Easter cards today in my stamproom, so I made it fit the theme for today. I embossed the white cardstock, rub a soft sky ink pad over it, stamped the silhouette image (a $1 stamp from Michael's) in soft sky ink, and then I stamped over it with the sentiment from Sweet and Sassy with tuxedo black ink. Added a little scrap of soft sky cardstock behind it, popped it up with dimensionals, and added the seam binding bow. A 10 minute card with an elegant look.

6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

So very pretty!! The gorgeous embossing is the perfect background for this sweet Easter silhouette!!

Rossella said...

What a lovely design and gorgeous colours
Rosie x

Carolyn said...

Lovely elegant card. I saw this on MIM and came for a closer look.

Carolyn

Darlene said...

Very impressive! It doesn't look like it was as fast to make as you claim, it's so pretty and elegant.

JayBe said...

A great monochromatic Easter card, Liz - thanx for joining us at Make my Monday.
Jan (DT) xx

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with our MMM challenge.
Fliss x