Tuesday, May 7, 2013

FTTC 219 - Black Accents


The FTTC 219 challenge was to use black accents. I have a few Mother's day cards to create before Sunday, so I used this Flourish rose, a Flourish lace trim set, and a Flourish sentiment from a Mother's Day set to create this card. I used white paper and basic black for the matting that is punched with a Martha Stewart punch. I have some rhinestones that are silver with black stripes across them, and some black diamond shape stones to accent the lacy trim. The rose was colored with Copic markers.

I hope all the mothers of the world are blessed this weekend and remembered by those who cherish them.

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

now thats a beauty!!!! Love the color

Bonnie said...

Such a pretty flower and I love the elegance of the black!