Tuesday, July 16, 2013

ODBDSLC162


White plus one color is the challenge over on the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge,, so I picked black as my color. I used the It is Well With My Soul  background stamp from ODBD and the Sweet William set. I used tuxedo black ink and black paper for the punched leaves and diecut. A black rhinestone is the centers.

I am honored that this card was selected for one of the award winning cards of the week for this challenge.
Thanks, Our Daily Bread Designs.

6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous sympathy design! I love these beautiful blossoms over your sheet music!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous card and design Liz!! I love the hymn background and your floral detail!! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!
hugs,
Chris

CherylQuilts said...

Liz, this is beautiful, and I too love this hymn background! Beautiful floral spray! This is a lovely sympathy card, and so glad you joined us at ODBD!!

Carol W said...

Be still my heart!!! this is absolutely wonderful not only is it my most favorite color combo I love the song that is in the background..everything is perfect...wow...

MiamiKel said...

Congratulations on your ODBD win! Your card is stunning!

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Liz...what a beauty of a card!! I love this song so much, and you did it up to perfection!