Friday, January 31, 2014

CAS ology #80

Although I live in an area that receives no snow in the winters, I know some of my fellow countrymen have experienced much more than usual perhaps and definitely colder temperatures for long periods of time. I have seen so little snow in my life, that I can count it on my hands. So it is always fascinating to me and I love snowflake patterns. I left the negative spacing on this embossed cardbase so that I could add a little purple to it from underneath. I kept my embellishments simple and purple. Check out the other cards taking part in this challenge over on CAS ology. There is no stamping on this card or ink.

2 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Hi Liz! It amazes me that you have seen that little snow in your lifetime...we are expecting snow again tomorrow, fot the fifth time this winter! (I still have snow on the ground from the last snow, as a matter of fact!) Your embosed snowflake background is a perfect way to highlight the purple snowflake and gems...so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this fabulous CAS design centered around your negative snowflake!!