Sunday, January 5, 2014

ODBDSLC184

Finally getting back into doing some of my favorite challenges. I had too many personal little projects going getting ready for Christmas that I had to let some of them go by the wayside until Christmas was over. Setting into the new year now trying to accomplish some of my stamping resolutions that I have in place to reduce the paper piles in my stamp room. Also I hope to use up some of the stash piles, to make use of some older stamps I haven't used in a while, and to make use of at least one tool and punch on every card I make. I have all this stuff, and I need to be able to justify all the money I have spent. I use to rationalize by saying just think of the hundreds of things I can do with this stamp, this punch, or this tool, and too often I may have used them only about a half dozen times!!!

This card is for the ODBDSL challenge 184 which you can find here.

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Such pretty embellishments with this wonderful scripture! Great colors and textures!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I hear you with having to cut down around Christmas with all that is going on. We missed you! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Your card is so bright and cheery!! I just love the colors and the scripture!!

Thanks for joining us at ODBD this week!!

hugs,
Chris

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Liz, this is beautiful with the vibrant colors and embellishments! And this verse is wonderful, and may we all allow the Lord to direct our lives! I agree about getting so backed up with all the Christmas activities, and I like your idea about trying to use what we already have! So glad you've joined us once again this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Happy New Year with hugs, Cheryl

:: BlueInks :: said...

Pretty card! I really like the center you used on the flower.