Tuesday, January 28, 2014

ODBDSLC188

The challenge over at Our Daily Bread Designs is to use pink, red, and white. I'm sure this is for Valenitine's Day, but I decided to step out of the box and use this lighthouse stamp that I haven't even used before. I decided a red and pink sunset would be perfect as my colors for this, so I gave it a try. Even though pinks are used, this could easily be a masculine card because of the nautical theme. The only embellishment I used was the strip of ribbon at the bottom of the card. Makes for an easy to mail card, as well.

4 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Liz, this is a favorite image of mine, and I love how you've used this week's colors to make a beautiful sunset! So glad you've joined us for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week again! Warm hugs!

Alshandra said...

Wonderful card! Love the sunset you made and love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Elizabeth

Linda Carson said...

Very creative Liz choosing a red/pink sunset! Beautifully done! Thanks for Shining the Light with us at ODBD!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Liz!! Love the ribbon and your wonderful sunset to offset the stamp!! Thanks for joining us for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
Blessings,
Chris