Wednesday, March 19, 2014

ODBDSLC195


Happy Anniversary to Our Daily Bread Designs, who are celebrating 6 glorious years in business. The challenge for the ODBDSLC challenge was to use 6 of something on your card. I used two of my ODBD stamps (the background stamp of IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL) and this butterfly. The hymn has a six word title and I used 6 butterflies on the card. Congratulations to Our Daily Bread Designs. I am thrilled that you offer so many inspirational stamps and biblical scriptures in ways to share the Christian faith. May the Lord continue to bless you in your talents and ideas. I love using your stamps to glorify the Lord in encouraging and uplifting ways. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

2 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Beautiful, beautiful! Love your "6" colorful butterflies and the background hymn! Thanks Liz for celebrating the 6th anniversary of ODBD!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Liz!! I love the six bright and cheerful butterflies and the hymn!! Beautiful design! Thanks for joining us this week at ODBD!!