Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #209


I just had to make use of this cute Sassy Cheryl digital this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge to use 2 dies and some putple. We have a reason to celebrate this week, because a good portion of the great state of Texas got rain!! I used some Nestabilities die cuts for the image and frame. I used one for the Texas (which is a punch). The punched border is from Martha Stewart. I generated my sentiment on the computer. The musical notes are stickers and I added a fat purple bow!
I colored the Sassy Cheryl's digital with Copic markers. 

6 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

What fun colors! I like you you highlighted around the image and it looks like rain.

jkreucher said...

How great to get some long needed rain, and you found the perfect image to reflect that!
Such a fun card, love the lace and notes border, the Texas die is the perfect finising touch!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
hugs
Judy

Ann English said...

Whoo hop-certainly worth celebrating and your card is perfect. You've done a super job with the challenge theme. Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite Sassy Cheryl images and you did a great job using it! I'll send some rain your way because we have had our fair share here. Thank you for joining in the Sassy Cheryl challenge!

Turtle In The Sand said...

So happy you got some rain and what a wonderful way to celebrate! Love the state of Texas punch and that big ole' beautiful bow too! Thanks for sharing your joy with us at Sassy Cheryls Purple and 2 dies challenge.

Sassy Cheryl said...

Congrats on the rain. :)
Loving this sweet little diddy of a card. Just beautiful.
Thanks for playing along in the Two Dies & a little purple challenge with my Sassy Gals!