Thursday, January 8, 2015

ODBDSLC221



Now that Christmas is over, it is time to check out some of the challenges I have been unable to fit in my schedule. One of which is Our Daily Bread Design Shining Light Challenge. My stamping budget has had to take a cut and so I am limited on my ODBD stamps that I thought would work for this sketch which is what the challenge was to follow. I know it is one of their older stamps, but I still love it and the small word sentiments that go with these Sweet Williams. I love Graphics 45 paper because it is reversable and found this one to work perfectly for this challenge.  The bow is one of my favorite diecuts. This is some of my night time lighting so this looks navy instead of black but wanted to get this posted.

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful combo of patterns and colors, Liz!! I just love your use of the peony and your take on the sketch!! Thanks for sharing with us at ODBD!!
hugs,
Chris

Graciellie Design said...

Liz, you certainly made our sketch stand out with the lovely patterns! The delicate embellishments complement the contrasting colors nicely. Very nice design!I'm so glad you could join us this week for our Shining the Light challenge on ODBD. Hugs, Gracie.