Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge 152

 
The challenge this week for Merry Monday 152 was to use lime, turquoise, and white. My lime was more a kiwi, but what fun it was getting to use non-traditional colors.
Taking part in this challenge helps me keep up with the 5 Christmas cards a month goal I have set for myself for 2015.  I love torn paper and I thought it would be fun for this challenge. I diecut the trees in white. Using the MISTI, I was able to clearly stamp my sentiment and get decent alignment for it.  

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Spotted your card at Merry Monday - just love your turquoise snowbanks!

Bonnie said...

I'd forgotten about Kiwi, but it's a perfect lime green! Love your torn hills and white trees! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous use of these colors, Liz! Love the torn edges. Thank you for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, and wonderful wintery scene. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Wendy said...

Your card is beautiful, Liz! I love the scene you created and those trees are awesome! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)