Saturday, April 4, 2015

April 2015 Happy Little Stampers Challenge - stenciling


It is always fun to find a new challenge that I haven't tried. What was so wonderful about the Happy Little Stampers site I found such great tutorial videos. Thanks, ladies, I learned so much. I experimented here with one of the things I learned on the making my own stencils video.
This is my first attempt, and I know some practice will lead to some improvements, but I was so excited to learn some new techniques.  My stencil is made from some scraps left from some SU punches I had used on previous cards. The sentiment is from Kitchen Sink Stamps.

1 comment:

Loll said...

Hi Liz. So happy you found our challenge!! Great job with making your own stencil ... and I love how you've offset it with the colours and outlines. Awesome! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.