Wednesday, April 29, 2015

CCEE1518 stars


In honor of National Astronomy Day,  Frances has asked us to make a project or card using stars.
I punched these large silver, glittery stars out of glittered cardstock. The base of the card is  blackberry bliss, and the black and silver panel is glittered cardstock. I die cut  the "friend" with a Taylored Expression diecut from the silver, glittered cardstock. I thought this would be a cute card for some of my "star-studded" friends. I used a rhinestone to dot the I.

Hope you will join us in this star-studded week and post your cards to the linky on CCEEstampers and use the CCEE1518 as your keyword over at Splitcoaststampers.



6 comments:

StampOwl said...

love the colors you used for this

Maryann said...

Fabulous stars, just loving the colours

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I just LOVE all the sparkle, Liz!!!

Lois said...

Love the sparkle of your stars against the purple background.

Sabrina said...

The silver stars look just fabulous against that rich berry background. Whoever gets this will certainly feel like a star!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the sparkle and shine on this great card, Liz!