Wednesday, May 6, 2015

CCEE1519



Joanne made this a fabulous challenge of not only to use handmade flowers on the card, but also to get out some tools to use with this. We were to use an embossing folder and brads. So, I embossed my paper for my flower pot, and these large polka dotted brads went into the design of my flowers. I was trying to make this as flat as possible except, I felt it needed that bow!! I punched citcles and used a flower punch that I cut away from to design my flowers. I drew in the flower centers. I also created the leaves. The flower pot was made with a diecut that I cut one end off of.

I hope all the mothers around the world, have a wonderful Mothers' Day on Sunday. What a significant role they play in the lives of their children!!

If you want to play along with us, link up over on the CCEE Stampers Blog and if you post to Splitcoaststamers, please use CCEE1519 as your keyword.

While you are at CCEE Stampers, please check out all the fabulous floral creations by the other team members.

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

Beautiful card, love how you created your flowers

Maryann said...

Love these flowers, I am very interested in the way that you have used the brads

Vicky Gould said...

How absolutely beautiful, my friend!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

As my kids used to say, those are the "funnest" flowers!! Fab job!

Joanne (jojot) said...

such creative and fabulous flowers using those large brads.....so clever and cute...love the colors you used too.....fabulous



Lynn McAuley said...

Such cute polka dot flowers in your embossed vase, Liz! Perfect for Mother's Day with the big bow and tag!

Sabrina said...

When I spotted this last night it really made me smile big time - I love your big brad flowers. They have a feel of embroidery designs about them - and don't they look great in the embossed pot!
I wouldn't try guessing the WT from my cards, I usually try to give as little away as possible when I make a combined card - and sometimes am downright misleading ;-).

Lois said...

I LOVE those big brads!!! They make perfect flowers.