Sunday, May 29, 2016

Power and Spark Challenge - May Flowers


There is nothing better than flowers in May and nobody draws them prettier than Marcella Hawley over at Power Poppy. This is one of her digital designs as is the sentiment. They are so fun to color and I used my copic markers to do my coloring. I kept this clean and simple because it is easy to mail and the beauty of Marcella's artwork stands alone without a lot of fluff to be added. I simply added a goldenrod cardstock that was punched with a Martha Stewart punch for a bottom border.

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a beauty! Gorgeous colors for these wonderful flowers!

ChristineCreations said...

Liz I love the flowers oriented this way with the sentiment done to the left. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy this month!