Thursday, March 2, 2017

Trying out my new digi


I was inspired by a beautiful card made by a stamper I admire so much over on SCS, Linda Paider. She used this new digital from Power Poppy, and the nice thing about digitals is that you can purchase it and have it the same day. Can't beat that, right?  So looked to see what challenges this card might be suitable for and decided on these two: Cute Card Thursday and Double D Challenge.

I colored this image with my chromatix markers. I embossed the two front pieces with a Sizzix folder. I also embossing the pink mat for the image.


3 comments:

Diane said...

Very pretty Easter Gate fold card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT

Darlene said...

What a beautiful gate fold creation Liz. Your coloring is PERFECT! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Think Spring’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Dandi93 said...

Very pretty Easter card Liz..... I've been using digis so much more lately... It's my new printer that has made it possible. I love that they are QUICK and easy.