Wednesday, July 5, 2017

SC652 and City Crafter Ch. 369


I did this card for the Sketch Challenge #652 on Splitcoaststampers, and I also did it for the
City Crafter Challenge #369 to use black and white. We are always in need of sympathy cards for our care team at the church, so I am trying to get some done to share with the others on the team.
I used an Inkadinkado stamp set for this one and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I embossed the larger white panel, and used black and white design paper for one of the long panels.

3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That's beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Marina said...

A lovely card, perfect for the sad occasion AND our challenge. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!