Tuesday, August 8, 2017

SOS #315 Spice up your life


Searching for a challenge to do this morning as my daily therapy, I found this cool one over at http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/ where I am to be inspired by one of the spice girls. I love orange and "ginger" color,  so I picked "Ginger."  I used one of my favorite stamps from Unity Stamps that seem to go right along here with this whole "rocking" challenge.  I used the medallion background stamp from Stampin' Up  (an old favorite as well) and inked it with oxide inks in those orange and ginger tones. After stamping and coloring my image with copic markers, I popped her up in front of the stamped background. This great sentiment is included with this Unity set, and then I added some silver stars. Thanks ladies at Shopping our Stash, I had such fun with this challenge.

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

That is one awesome stamp and beautifully coloured. Fantastic card for the challenge, So happy you found us so early. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Spice up your life" challenge.

Donna said...

Love the medallion background! Perfect for your ginger rocker chick!
Thanks for getting spicey with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

Mimi said...

Fabulous rockin' card! Any gal of any age would love this... I, myself have a red-headed 9-year-old, and I think you just created her in 15 years! Thanks for playing along at SOS for our SPICY challenge!